Works of Love Newsletter
First Annual Global Scientific Conference on Human Flourishing
Organized by the Templeton World Charity Foundation, the conference will showcase the most significant scientific discoveries and innovations in human flourishing. Join this conference to speed the translation of interdisciplinary insights about our common humanity into breakthrough innovations that help us flourish together amid modern challenges.
This conference aims to further build a global, dynamic, growing field of human flourishing.
Virtual, free, and open to all, the conference will be held on November 29 & 30 2022. Register today!
The program is designed under the guidance of a program advisory committee consisting of leading academics, including:
- Dr. Amina Abubakar, Professor and Director, Institute for Human Development, Aga Khan University, Kenya
- Dr. Yuria Celidwen, Indigenous Scholar, Contemplative Faculty, University of California, Berkeley & Advocate for Indigenous Peoples and Mother Earth Rights, United Nations
- Dr. David DeSteno, Professor of Psychology, Northeastern University
- Dr. Robert A. Emmons, Professor Emeritus, University of California, Davis
- Dr. Mark Fabian, Senior Lecturer in Political Science & Deputy Director of the Institute for Social Change, University of Tasmania
- Dr. Matthew T. Lee, Professor, Baylor University & Research Associate, Harvard University
- Dr. Michael Muthukrishna, Associate Professor, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Dr. Laurie Santos, Chandrika and Ranjan Tandon Professor of Psychology at Yale University & host of The Happiness Lab podcast
- Dr. Emiliana Simon-Thomas, Science Director, Greater Good Science Center, University of California, Berkeley
- Dr. Rodney D. Smith, Inaugural President, University of The Bahamas
Researchers are also invited to respond to a Global Open Call for Scientific Abstracts. Calling all academics, scientists, and visionaries with an interest in human flourishing!
Abstracts selected by the jury will be eligible for display in the virtual conference poster hall, to present a TED-style 'spotlight talk' during the conference - or both.
Read more about the submission criteria on the website.
Submissions must be received by Friday 7 October 2022; with notifications to follow by 31 October 2022.
How to get involved
1. Register to attend at humanflourishing.org and receive the latest conference news and information.
3. Spread the word about the conference to colleagues by forwarding this email.
|© 2022 The Institute for Research on Unlimited Love. All rights reserved.|