Our Quest is Framed Around the Following Questions
- Does the unselfish love of others contribute to the happiness, health and resilience of those who give it? More / Video
- How does such love prevent illness and contribute to the art of healing? More / Video
- How can parents and communities raise children who flourish in love for all humanity? More / Video
- How can more people feel called to their work as a form of creative love? More / Video
- What do people mean when they self-report a spiritual experience of Unlimited Love, how common is this, and is this experience objectively associated with emotional healing and expanded benevolence? More / Video
- Do physics and mathematics point to an “Ultimate Reality” or “Ground of Being” that underlies visible reality and the universe? More / Video
- How can the major religions and spiritualities of the world come to abide in their various conceptualizations of Unlimited Love, and practice love for all humanity rather than merely for those who adhere to a particular set of beliefs? More / Video
Dr. Stephen Post’s Recent TED Talk
“I am a great admirer of Stephen Post’s work on the science of love, altruism, health, and longevity. This connection can touch us all.”
—George E. Vaillant, M.D.
“You are leading one of the most significant initiatives of this generation.”
—Pastor Otis Moss, Jr.
I am very grateful for this wonderful review of my recent book, God and Love on Route 80: The Hidden Mystery of Human Connectedness, written by Charles Scribner, a distinguished classmate from St. Paul's School, heir of Scribner Books, and a lucid literary giant in his own right. He writes in Issue II 2019/20 of the SPS Alumni Horae as follows:
“I discovered Stephen Post’s amazing book (with lots on our years at SPS, including photos), and just wrote the following review for Amazon: For anyone who, like the Magi, dreams of the need to ‘return home by another route,’ this book offers a priceless roadmap to the ultimate life journey. I knew the author (aka ‘the boy’) when we were both boys at the same sainted school, but it took only a half century and a major reunion (my first in 40 years) to discover his recent book—a supreme synchronicity, QED. I don’t think I’ve ever, even after a career in publishing, read a more vivid and moving spiritual account with a message as practical as mystical. It is a treasure of pure gold bound in paper. And bound to last: the book that keeps on giving.”
October 25, 2020 A Time for Humility Mountain View, CA and online
May 4–10, 2020 Quantum Miracles Mastery Podcast interview with Stephen Post May 10
Mar. 20, 2020 Let’s consider quality of life in dementia Broadcast on Progressive Radio Network
Mar. 13, 2020 Giving—The Miracle Drug, featuring Dr. Stephen Post Indianapolis, IN
Jan. 12, 2020 Book Signing at Loganberry Books Shaker Heights, OH
Dec. 15, 2019 Conversations With Joan: Human Connectedness Broadcast on NY AM970 and iHeartRadio
Nov. 2, 2019 God and Love on Route 80: The Hidden Mystery of Human Connectedness Book Passage Event Corte Madera, CA
Article: Thrive Global—A Time for Humility
Article: Humility and 12 Step Recovery
Article: Is Grandma Still There?
Free Excerpts: Is Ultimate Reality Unlimited Love?
Free E-Book: The Love That Does Justice
In the Giving of Self Lies the Discovery of a Deeper Self
Do you recognize an immense need to understand the very heart of positive action?
In June of 2001, I sat down with a lawyer in the old Caribou Coffee House on Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, to discuss founding an institute that would nurture new scientific research and spiritual-philosophical reflection on the topic of love. Not any kind of love, mind you. Not giddy romantic love or love of chocolate or designer shoes. But the kind of love in which the security, well-being and happiness of others feels as meaningful and real to us as our own. The Institute for Research on Unlimited Love, so named by our initial benefactor, Sir John Templeton, was incorporated as a non-profit 501(c)3 public charity several months later.
It is now recognized worldwide.
—Dr. Stephen G. Post