Our Quest is Framed Around the Following Questions
- Does the unselfish love of others contribute to the happiness, health and resilience of those who give it? More / Video
- How does such love prevent illness and contribute to the art of healing? More / Video
- How can parents and communities raise children who flourish in love for all humanity? More / Video
- How can more people feel called to their work as a form of creative love? More / Video
- What do people mean when they self-report a spiritual experience of Unlimited Love, how common is this, and is this experience objectively associated with emotional healing and expanded benevolence? More / Video
- Do physics and mathematics point to an “Ultimate Reality” or “Ground of Being” that underlies visible reality and the universe? More / Video
- How can the major religions and spiritualities of the world come to abide in their various conceptualizations of Unlimited Love, and practice love for all humanity rather than merely for those who adhere to a particular set of beliefs? More / Video
Dr. Stephen Post’s Recent TED Talk
“I am a great admirer of Stephen Post’s work on the science of love, altruism, health, and longevity. This connection can touch us all.”
—George E. Vaillant, M.D.
“You are leading one of the most significant initiatives of this generation.”
—Pastor Otis Moss, Jr.
- Article: Humility and 12 Step Recovery
- Article: Is Grandma Still There?
- Free Excerpts: Is Ultimate Reality Unlimited Love?
- Free E-Book: The Love That Does Justice
- More News
- The Institute in the Media
- Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Dec. 15, 2019 Conversations With Joan: Human Connectedness Radio Broadcast on NY AM970 and iHeartRadio
Nov. 2, 2019 God and Love on Route 80: The Hidden Mystery of Human Connectedness Book Passage Event Corte Madera, CA
Oct. 30, 2019 God, Love & You: How to Receive God’s Messages San Francisco, CA
Oct. 30, 2019 God and Love on Route 80: The Hidden Mystery of Human Connectedness Coffee and Conversation Pleasanton, CA
Oct. 19, 2019 Workshop: Rx—It’s Good to Be Good Vancouver, BC
Oct. 18, 2019 God is Whispering to You! Are You Listening? Vancouver, BC
Oct. 2, 2019 God and Love on Route 80 book launch and dialogue at Manhattan Meditation Center New York, NY
Sept. 28, 2019 New Moon Global Call to Action: Being of Service & Belonging! Online Event
Article: OMTimes—Revelation on Route 80
In the Giving of Self Lies the Discovery of a Deeper Self
Do you recognize an immense need to understand the very heart of positive action?
In June of 2001, I sat down with a lawyer in the old Caribou Coffee House on Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, to discuss founding an institute that would nurture new scientific research and spiritual-philosophical reflection on the topic of love. Not any kind of love, mind you. Not giddy romantic love or love of chocolate or designer shoes. But the kind of love in which the security, well-being and happiness of others feels as meaningful and real to us as our own. The Institute for Research on Unlimited Love, so named by our initial benefactor, Sir John Templeton, was incorporated as a non-profit 501(c)3 public charity several months later.
It is now recognized worldwide.
—Dr. Stephen G. Post